Engineering has always been central to Georgia Tech’s mission, and CoE has grown into one of the largest and most prestigious colleges of its kind. Without your support, advancements in fields like cancer treatment, alternative energy, and space exploration would not exist. Philanthropy is key to a sustainable future for the College of Engineering.
By giving to CoE, you can:
- Ensure future students receive a quality education at an affordable price
- Attract and retain top faculty members with endowed chairs
- Help the College of Engineering keep pace with advances in technology
- Fund scholarships for students in need
- Provide new buildings, facilities, and important renovations
- Play a role in discoveries that change people's lives
How to Make a Gift
For alumni and friends: A cash gift is the easiest and most popular option, while the most common type of planned giving is a bequest. Other potential gifts can include retirement plans, life insurance, and real estate. Learn more at Georgia Tech Development.
For corporations: By building a relationship with the College of Engineering, your company can invest in the nation’s technology future and demonstrate its commitment to young engineers. Contact Molly Croft to get started.