In an increasingly digital age, it becomes easier and easier to learn complicated topics without sitting in a lecture hall. Georgia Tech strives to bring knowledge to individuals all over the world and has created a variety of programs to do so.
All Georgia Tech online programs are through the Office of Professional Education.
For those trying to obtain a certificate or degree
Summer Online Undergraduate Program
Intended for current Georgia Tech students off campus for the summer.
Earn a certificate
- Defense Technology Certificates
- Management Certificates
- Power Systems Certificates
- Project Management Certificate
- Occupational Safety and Health Certificates
- Supply Chain & Logistics Certificates
- Full Stack Flex Web Development Certificate
Master of Science Degrees
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Operations Research
- Online Master of Science in Computer Science
Professional Master’s Degrees
- Combines online with face to face approach- commit to three week-long visits to campus
- Applied Systems Engineering
- Manufacturing Leadership
- Occupational Safety and Health
Massive Open Online Courses
Learn from anywhere for free.
For K-12 students
High school math program
Remote class at high school, delivered via video/internet feed.